Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Vodafone 297 hero recharge is trick to fool people

The hero recharge of 297 INR from Vodafone India is a very nice trick and try to lure customer into this false scheme.

Their website state that you will get guaranteed 1.25GB and then upto 10GB. Check this photo.



But as a general user we don't know some pre defined terms and condition behind this "surprise" recharge. I doubt this recharge after I did a couple of Hero recharge and got exactly 1.5GB(1.25 regular and .25 surprise) every time I do the recharge. I also ask my few friends and they told me the exact answer. 

Then I ask customer support team of Vodafone for this issue and after I replied to them more than 7-8 times and almost after 20 days they told me that this recharge has some condition that should be fulfilled to get more than 1.5GB. When I contacted the customer support team, initially they are not providing me the proper information and try to fool me with the round and round answer but at last they told me the below 3 condition.

1. Since the day cited number has been activated in Vodafone network.
2. Total amount of recharge initiated with denomination of number of transaction.
3. Average chargeable transaction initiated from your number i.e. the number of chargeable transaction you have initiated for every recharge.


So next time if you are going to recharge with Vodafone hero recharge, please check above conditions.

Any one from Vodafone read this and want to say anything, please write your views in comments.

Please share your Vodafone problems and story in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment